We get questions all the time, and if you have any please send them to us @ ChoxleyBags@gmail.com
Here are some of the questions we get.
- I have “Dads old Army jacket” can you make me a bag out of it? Yes and No. We would have to take a physical look at the idem, if we are able to use it, then we can give you a price.
- Do you take custom orders? Yes, we take on a few custom orders every month. If you see something we have made we can always remake it in similar material. Please email ChoxleyBags@gmail.com to inquire about current wait times.
- Is the reclaimed material you find cleaned before it gets turned into a bag? Yes. We use archival cleaning processes that are used by clothing collectors. We soaking and washing the materials before we use them for Choxley products.
- Where do you find your fabrics? We find the majority of our materials at flea markets, barn sales, antique stores, etc throughout Ohio and Midwest.
- What is your shipping policy? We ship our bags with in the US. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing before shipment. If you require rush processing please send an email to ChoxleyBags@gmail.com after your order has been placed.
- What is your return policy? If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it for a full refund within 7 days if the item has been unused. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.